Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sagullo Bakery

Sagullo Bakery
                 I visited this bakery just a jeepney ride from my house called Sagullo Bakery and they make delicious Spanish breads and more. Every morning I buy my bread here because they serve freshly baked pandesal everyday. You can smell the freshly baked breads right around the corner.
       They offer a variety of breads everyday like pande ube, cheesy bread, Spanish bread, star bread, monay, etc. You can buy their monay sliced in a plastic container or a whole.
Monay

       If you have a chance to visit this place try their monay, they are very good and for me one of the best I’ve ever had. Their pastries are very appetizing and mouth watering. Their Pande ude and Spanish bread are a must try for me.
                The establishment is not that exposed to the public so if it’s your first time in Fairview you can’t easily find it. They also sell other products like canned goods, refreshments, and toiletries. As for their service they really know their products and really guided me and helped me out on choosing which breads to try and buy.
                What makes this bakery different from the others is their service. The way they communicate to their customers and respond to the requests, like a specific customer wants their bread sliced with a spread included is allowed in their bakery. Their service is very personal and they take initiative to get to know their daily customers.
                Visiting “Sagullo Bakery” to buy breads every morning is very rewarding having freshly baked goods from them. Not to mention their great service and a large selection of breads to choose from. I will five their bakery a 4 star mark over-all.

(Neil Uy)

No comments:

Post a Comment