Sunday, August 19, 2012

Kuya Tolan's Bakeshop

Kuya Tolan's Bakeshop
                Just a few blocks from our home in San Fernando, Pampanga is the Kuya Tolan’s Bakeshop. It’s been there for 12 years now and I can say that they really know what their customers want.  The bakeshop is alongside a main road therefore making it very accessible and noticeable. Aside from that, Kuya Tolan Bakeshop is also open 24 hours providing customers baked goods anytime they want.
                Some of their goods include pandesitos, buko pies, egg pies, chocolate rolls, macaroons (my favorite), and off course the famous “pan de sal”! I’m sure that their products are always fresh because I can smell the aroma a mile away. (from our house)Their bestseller every merienda is chocolate cupcakes, its so soft and chocolaty.
Chocolate Cupcakes(Bestseller)


                In my opinion,  I noticed that their employees are not properly dressed. From what I’ve learned from our lab classes we are required to wear specific apparel to minimize food contamination. And also their ovens are too close to the washroom making it a not so hygienic work place for food.

(Carlo Co)

No comments:

Post a Comment